[Gambas-user] Gambas-user Digest, Vol 70, Issue 67

Santiago Oberto santiago_j_oberto at ...1877...
Fri Mar 30 13:58:29 CEST 2012

Good Morning!

In effect, clearing the cache didn't work. The error is just the same.

Gambas3 is installed from repository with yum.

I am using XFCE (don't like gnome shell, but may tray cinnamon if
neccesary...), could it be related with the library problems, if it is
the cause?

Thank you so much in advanced for your time.