[Gambas-user] About Visual Studio Express

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Fri Mar 30 10:34:28 CEST 2012

As Mathias said: it is bloated.
IMHO, the ribbon menu was the worst thing MS did with Office. But as
an option it would be nice. Technically it is nothing more than a
ScrollView with horizontal scroll, with an array of VBoxes which have
a PictureBox and Label inside. You can already create such structure
in Gambas 3.

Csaba