[Gambas-user] Issue 226 in gambas: SIGSEGV handler overwritten (for too long)

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Thu Mar 29 19:39:25 CEST 2012

Comment #6 on issue 226 by benoit.m... at ...626...: SIGSEGV handler
overwritten (for too long)
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=226

Then just modify the gb_common.c for your own needs, by commenting the
installation and the removal of SIGSEGV and SIGBUS signal handlers.

I won't add an option in Gambas to remove them, because these functions are
needed to prevent the interpreter from crashing during some memory access
functions.

Then I'm not sure you won't have other problems with other parts of the
interpreter and the Qt4 or GTK+ library.

And in spite of your arguments, I think that you should better have the
debugger GUI in one process, and the emulator + a debugger interface in
another process.