[Gambas-user] Gambas Editor Shortcuts

Ian Roper ian.roper at ...1974...
Wed Mar 28 02:37:51 CEST 2012

I have been collecting a list of the Control keys used in the Gambas
GUI.

You can find them here on the White Island Software Gambas Forum.

There are a few more than listed on the Gambas web site here  (Last
updated 30/04/2011)

I still have a lot to collect for the Gambas 2 version but will update
in the next week or so.

Regards,
Ian Roper.

On Sun, 2012-03-25 at 13:25 +0100, WALKER RICHARD wrote:

> In Gambas 3 the .class files are hidden until you display them. A new
> project starts with just the main form showing in the IDE.
>
> One way to show the form's class file is to right-click in the project
> tree on the left of the screen on the FMain icon and select "Edit
> code" from the pop-up menu.
>
> Another way to edit the click event code for a particular button is to
> select that button on your form, right-click it and you will see an
> "Event" option near the top of the pop-up menu. Hover over that option
> with your mouse and a list expands which shows all the possible events
> you can attach to your button. Click on the "click" event at the top
> of the list and the class file for your form will open with the code
> for your click event under the cursor.
>
> The quickest way to edit the code for a button click event is simply
> to double-click the button on the form designer.

Sent from Ubuntu