[Gambas-user] WebPage support in Gambas

nando nando_f at ...951...
Mon Mar 19 00:15:21 CET 2012

If you wanted to know, an English term for

   Nothing is engraved in the marble

would be

   Nothing is etched in stone.

===

One thing I am thinking right off the top is
the equivalent to sessions in PHP
where a specific folder on the server holds
something equivalent that is sent by the browser cookie
so I can get variables associated with the browser sessioin.

You may want to populate a collection or variant array of stuff in such a case
to be available for inspection

Something like...

DIM b AS NEW VARIANT[]
b = SESSION()