[Gambas-user] WebPage support in Gambas

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Sun Mar 18 16:26:31 CET 2012

To beginning, from what version you develop your application, from the svn version or official package of your
distribution ?

In normal time, your create a package .deb from the IDE of Gambas by using the package menu
and you sent it to the second machine and install it.

To install it on the Ubuntu distrib, use the 'gdebi' command to resolv all dependencies during installation of your package.

You can meet problems if the versions of both machines are to many different and when you will install your package, the system
will inform you that you haven't the right version of Gambas3 on the depot of Ubuntu and refuse to install it.

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...