[Gambas-user] wlan ready?

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Sat Mar 17 13:13:12 CET 2012

You could call ping on a know external server and then examine the
results...

Or simply loop trying to use curl to connect to an external server.

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 5:05 AM, Bill-Lancaster
<bill-lancaster at ...2231...>wrote:

> Gambas 3, Ubuntu 12.04, kde
> Is there a way to check if my wlan is connected?
> I want to run a project at startup that needs the wlan which sometime takes
> a little while to connect.
> I could use delay() but that is not very elegant!
> Bill Lancaster
> --

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?