[Gambas-user] How to test if result is an array

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Fri Mar 16 19:00:21 CET 2012

I'm using:

gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.1-9ubuntu3) 4.6.1

On this machine. I think I have 4.5.x on the other two I work from. It is
good to know that warnings change from one version to the next.

2012/3/16 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>

> Le 16/03/2012 18:35, Randall Morgan a écrit :
> > I am aware of the warnings. But needed to check in my code so I would
> have
> > access to it from another location. You had told me before it was ok to
> > check in code that contained errors or was incomplete. I then got
> > distracted and also was hoping to hear back from on some of my questions.
> > But never did. Now I've lost track of them.
> >
> > I have done a little more coding and will checking in updated code soon.
> >

> I mainly ask that because warnings change with gcc version. So if you
> don't use the same version of gcc as mine, you may not see them!
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?