[Gambas-user] How to test if result is an array

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Fri Mar 16 12:47:04 CET 2012

The code is for a test framework. I am currently on the wrong machine to
send the code. But it's something like this:

Dim result As Variant
Dim expected As Variant
Dim i As Integer
Dim isEqual As Boolean

result = myFunction() As Variant

if Typeof(result) = Typeof(expected) Then
   isEqual = True

   'test values
   if expected Is Array Then
      'test each array element against the expected result
      if result Is Array Then
         For i=0 To result.Max()
            if expected[i] <> result[i] then
              isEqual = False