[Gambas-user] Picture/Image with correct aspect ratio (G2)

Thu Mar 15 10:14:09 CET 2012

Hi folks, this is in Gambas2:

On a form, I have a PictureBox which shall show photos in landscape and
portrait. So I drew a square PictureBox.

I expected that if the photo has not the same aspect ratio, it will be
shown with bars of the background color, but when I say Stretched =
True, the picture will be shown as fitted into the complete PictureBox.

Is there any way to avoid this? Or is the only way to achieve an aspect
ratio correct display, changing the PictureBox's Height and Width?

Thanks for your answers.

Rolf