[Gambas-user] R: Prog.gambas only one process - RECTIUS !!!

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Tue Mar 13 12:42:06 CET 2012

I tried my prototype, and it run !  If I try to run two times the same program... the second doesen't start !!!  :-)

It founded on:

   ps -aux | grep my_gambas__program

In fact, i f you run that line in your Terminal, you can see the PID of "my_gambas_program".

Uhmm...

1) Change this line:

  Try Shell "kill " & plura[b]

With:  Print plura[b]

2) Create an executive. Then you have run this executive.

3) Then run in Terminal: ps -aux | grep my_gambas_executive
and see  PID of executive.

4) Then run the program (now I mean the project, not the executive) from that you created the executive
and see in console if a (between many) string-variable plura[b] has then PID number of executive.