[Gambas-user] R: Prog.gambas only one process

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Tue Mar 13 02:29:33 CET 2012

My suggestion:

<<<<<<

Public Sub Form_Open()

  Dim index As String
  Dim plura As String[]
  Dim a, b, c As Integer

Shell "ps -aux | grep " & "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" To index

  plura = Split(index, " ")

  c = plura.Count

  For a = 0 To c - 1

If Right(plura[a], 20) Like "*.gambas*" Then

    For b = a To 100

    Try Shell "kill " & plura[b]
    Next
  Endif