[Gambas-user] Strange Keyboard Behavior

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 12 00:46:15 CET 2012

Le 11/03/2012 23:48, Bill-Lancaster a écrit :

> I'm happy to do whatever is needed to get out f this!
>
> Do you want the whole project?  Would just a sample do?
>
> Bill

You have apparently a font-related problem. This problem may be visible
only in the Gambas Editor control, because that control has an optimized
way for computing character widths.

Can you try everything I told you in my previous mail and report the result?

Can you create a new user on your system, and try Gambas with it to see
if you have the same problem? That way, we will be able to know if it is
a system-wide problem, or a problem related to the user font directories
(custom user fonts, user font cache...)

Benoît Minisini