[Gambas-user] Transformable GUI

tobias tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Sun Mar 11 21:02:22 CET 2012

hi,

On 11.03.2012 20:55, M. Cs. wrote:
> Is it possible to change the layout during runtime? I mean if I have a
> panel and I would like to move it to another place.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Csaba

of course is it possible. how could you get along without doing so until
now? ;)
the controls on your form are objects like almost everything else in
your running gambas program. say your Panel1 needs to be moved to 10,10
on the form you may want to

Panel1.Move(10, 10)

or

Panel1.X = 10
Panel1.Y = 10

those are inherited from the Control class on which Panel relies.
see the doc for the Control class and everything else under gb.qt4/gb.gtk.

regards,
tobi