[Gambas-user] Feature in Gambas3

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Mar 11 16:48:23 CET 2012

Le 11/03/2012 16:22, Olivier Cruilles a écrit :
> Hello Benoit,
>
> 1- In a futur version of the IDE of Gambas3, could you please add the support of the proxy to
> use the documentation ?

Yep.

> 2 - It is possible to add in the Dialog.OpenFile() a feature to choose to display all files as icons or as detailed
> before opening the dialog form ?

If you really need specific needs, just create your own open file
dialog. Take the the FFileChooser form in the gb.form.dialog sources,
and adjust it to your needs! It's not very difficult.

I can't add properties to the Dialog class, if I cannot implement them
in gb.gtk and gb.qt4.

Benoît Minisini