[Gambas-user] Installing Gambas3 - /.reconf-all not found

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Sat Mar 10 21:46:19 CET 2012

Bill-Lancaster wrote:

> I have a clean hard drive with fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04
> Am following instructions from
> http://kalaharix.wordpress.com/gambas-3/gambas-3-compile-and-install/
> Everything is fine until "./reconf-all" when I get "bash: ./reconf-all: No
> such file or directory"
> Any ideas?
> Bill Lancaster

I am guessing you did not change directory to the extracted directory. There
is nothing mysterious about reconf-all: it is a file (like most things in
Linux). An ls command from terminal will find if you have the reconf-all
file in your current directory. You should also be able to find it from
nautilus file manager.

The blog is nothing more than a step-by-step version of the Gambas website
instructions.

rgds