[Gambas-user] Issue 221 in gambas: DataSource & DataBrowser problem

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Mar 10 17:39:27 CET 2012

Updates:
	Labels: -Version Version-TRUNK

Comment #2 on issue 221 by benoit.m... at ...626...: DataSource & DataBrowser
problem
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=221

I noticed one problem : clicking on the save button does not save the new
record, and/or displays an error message.

But I don't have the visual problems you are talking about:

" When the DataBrowser control is initialised, the left hand side of it
points to the centre of the data (with the 'scrolling' point matching
that) rather than the left of the data as it used to do. "

" When the 'New' icon is clicked (to add a new row), the cursor does not
move automatically to that row. "

Can you provide me some screenshots, so that things are clear for me?
Thanks.