[Gambas-user] Installing Gambas 3 fails

girard henri girardhenri at ...67...
Fri Mar 9 15:37:35 CET 2012

I guess you are using precise 12.04 (next 12.10) lol
To get gambas3 with an icon on gnome3 (i am not using unity but guess
it's about the same)
you need to install alacarte (menu manager), well that's the way I do it
(surely there are others...)
in menu manager create your icon with gambas
an then choose it in gnome-shell application and paste it in activities