[Gambas-user] Consider this and think about that, messages from autoreconf

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu Mar 8 10:42:26 CET 2012

libtoolize: You should add the contents of the following files to
`aclocal.m4':
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/lt~obsolete.m4'
libtoolize: Remember to add `LT_INIT' to configure.ac.
libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.ac
and
libtoolize: rerunning libtoolize, to keep the correct libtool macros
in-tree.
libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.

I always get these messages when reconfiguring as part of
building/compiling gambas3. As they don't appear to cause any problems,
should I continue with my until-now-successful strategy of completely
ignoring them?

Thanks and regards,
Caveat