[Gambas-user] Probem analysing Desktop path

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Mar 6 15:48:21 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm have this in my code:

If Exist(Use.Home & "/Desktop) then
   sPath = User.Home & "/Desktop/SystemInfo.txt"
Endif

Now it turns out that this only works on systems with English language.
Other systems translate "Desktop" into local language!!
Like for Dutch it will be "Bureaublad" instead of "Desktop"

As it is impossible for me to test for 150 different ways "Desktop" is
written in other languages, I was wondering is there a way around this.

Does the system somewhere have the original English name for Desktop
that I can test against? Or is there any other way of solving this
problem?

Thanks,

Willy