[Gambas-user] Gambas has Gosub now!

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Sun Mar 4 15:23:26 CET 2012

Nice, to me it looks like that design works ;)

But I get a compile error:
error: 'TRANS_GOTO' has no member named 'gosub'

I assume the "share" folder was not commited to svn...
When I add "bool gosub" to the gbc_trans_common.h, it works.

Now a little bug:
Now the compiler thinks that all labels are Gosubs, so if you use the
labels as before with Gotos, you get "Forbidden Gosub":

Goto label2
label1:
Return
label2: