[Gambas-user] Issue 213 in gambas: The packager includes versioning systems hidden folders into results

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Mar 2 20:44:53 CET 2012

Comment #2 on issue 213 by sebi... at ...626...: The packager includes
versioning systems hidden folders into results
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=213

I think that the best thing to do is create a blacklist of files to be
excluded from the gambas binary. We can the populate that list with known
files/folders automatically and/or let the user choose which files or
patterns should be excluded. This way we are not only fixing a bug but
adding a new feature.