[Gambas-user] Gambas runtime

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Fri Mar 2 19:41:23 CET 2012

gbx is the interpreter.
Is it always the same as the runtime version?
If so, it will do the trick.

I need it for some trouble in a distributed application only occuring
when certain runtime seems to be a to low version.
So the problem is not in my app, they just need a more recent runtime
version and problem is solved. But I guess that means a more recent
interpreter as well...

Thanks,

Willy

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/ With kind regards,

Willy Raets,
Voorzitter/chairman,
Earthship Belgium vzw.

Nederlandse website: http://www.earthshipbelgium.be/nl.html