[Gambas-user] Why not .Columns.WIDTH = nn in new Gridview ?

Thu Mar 1 08:58:12 CET 2012

You could at least re-write the code to somewhat like

FOR iCol = 1 TO 33  'or 0 to 33?
   GridView1.Columns[iCol].Width = number
NEXT

By the way, would this run? Never tried it:

    With GridView1
     .columns.Count = 34
     .Rows.Count = 12

FOR iCol = 1 TO 33  'or 0 to 33?