[Gambas-user] R: Process in TableVew and to Kill a Process - RECTIUS

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Thu Mar 1 01:19:07 CET 2012

By trying:

 Exec ["killall program_name"]

it gives me an error:
"Cannot run child process: cannot exec program: resource temporarily unavailable"

But by using:

  SHELL "killall program_name"

it's OK
.