[Gambas-user] cannot find library crashes the IDE

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sat Jun 30 20:48:17 CEST 2012

Am Samstag, den 30.06.2012, 00:51 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 30/06/2012 00:39, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> > Salut,
> >
> > changed to rev 4871 and found that
> > , the IDE crashes.
> > Just before I compiled that 'DBReportViewer3.gambas' and I know it is in
> > the right place and the it workes fine.
> >

> This is not a crash, so no need to use valgrind.
>
> Instead, please explain exactly what you do and what message(s) you get.
>
> Regards,

Salut,

valgrind I used to see more clear.

my Project path : ~/gambas/3/DBReport3
my library path : ~/DBReport3/

on rev. 4830 that works, with rev 4871 when I try to load DBReport3,
first I get message seen on Bildschirmfoto2.png, after the IDE keeps on
going to load the project.

Once loaded, a F5 makes nothing.

When trying to have a look on the components in properties the IDE
crashes with message seen on Bildschirmfoto3.png .

And while these messages were so clear to me, I had a look with
valgrind.

So now I it would be fine to find a way out.

--
Amicalement
Charlie