[Gambas-user] Fw: Package creation failed to include gambas dependencies.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jun 22 22:21:35 CEST 2012

Le 22/06/2012 22:12, RICHARD WALKER a écrit :
> Good evening Benoît, so you're not watching the football either:-)
>
> This is something I should report to Mageia packagers, yes?

Not yet. Technically gb.form.stock is not mandatory, so you should not
get an error, but a default void icon.

Anyway, the packager should be able to add an explicit dependency on
gb.form.stock automatically.

I will think about it and I will tell you.

P.S. I was not watching soccer, but preparing and doing a show in my
acting school during two weeks. Far more interesting... :-)

--
Benoît Minisini