[Gambas-user] Bug with JIT and external functions

Sun Jun 17 02:54:45 CEST 2012

Yeah, terminal gives other position...
With my actual project, I got error message; wanted string, got
blaablaaClass instead.
And that error message comes from function (from other module without Fast)
which takes two objects are parameters.

So either terminal isn't showing the real stack, or there is something else
wrong...

But my time is up, I'll see it tomorrow (with latest revision).

Jussi