[Gambas-user] Bug with JIT and external functions

Sun Jun 17 02:32:01 CEST 2012

Aaa... OK, sorry for the trouble.
I assumed it is because of extern,
because with my actual project I had similar error messages from modules
where extern is used.
Also the error message is pretty misleading as it points to the line I
copy&pasted.

I will investigate more...

Jussi