[Gambas-user] Access global variable from other .class

sundar j sundar_ima at ...251...
Thu Jun 14 06:28:43 CEST 2012

I am trying to write a code for accepting user password in a input box/textbox when user click on button from main form. For user input i have created new form named sudo.form and codes are in sudo.class file. This sudo.class accepts user password through textbox (hidden) and store it in global variable named password. sudo form is shown when user click on button from main form. Now my problem is that how do i access/capture this global variable (password) from main program? For example, accessing module variable (from sudo.module) we do it like:

Public Sub function()
Dim accept as string
.
.
accept = sudo.password
Shell "echo " & accept & " | sudo -S somecommand"
.
.
End

Right now i do not have a code to post but will come back later. But the general idea which i am trying to do is explained above.