[Gambas-user] C like #include for Gambas

jm joem at ...2671...
Tue Jun 12 13:01:56 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-06-12 at 12:03 +0200, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> > You already have at your disposal a program which fully understands
> > what to do with #include (and all the other pre-processor directives
> > which have been mentioned). Have you tried it out yet?
> >

> Is it possible to insert the C pre-processor into the Play-Button
> function of the Gambas IDE, maybe the way you can insert filters into
> kprinter? That would be ideal here.
>
> Just an idea... :-)
>
> Rolf

Wow!

Thinking about it, that is even more powerful to cooperate
with external preprocessor than just adding preprocesor functionality on
its own.

A simple check box in project properties dialog box to enable/disable
preprocessing can turn the feature on/off. Some programs you may just
not want to allow preprocessing and so checking it off here will allow
the compiler to complain bitterly to go get it fixed.

This message has been checked for viruses and spam by Corpex using
the ArmourPlate Anti Virus and Anti Spam Scanning Service.
To find out more and see our email archiving service see
http://www.armourplate.com or call Corpex on UK 0845 050 1898.