[Gambas-user] Window position error on applying stored "geometry"

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ...247...
Tue Jun 5 18:11:46 CEST 2012

On executing reconf-all in trunk I am told:

libtoolize: You should add the contents of the following files to `aclocal.m4':
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/lt~obsolete.m4'

Do I just copy/paste these files into the end of aclocal.m4?