[Gambas-user] DrawingArea and Draw.RichText

Mon Jun 4 16:14:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

In Gambas2 I'm drawing a RichText on a DrawingArea and I'm wondering why
it makes all line breaks but doesn't show any bold, italics and stuff.

My experimental text string has some words bold, italics and so on. When
I show it in a TextLabel or a TextArea, no problem, everything appears
as expected.

When I do

Draw.RichText(sRichText, x, y, w, h)

on the DrawingArea, however, the text is wrapped as expected but will
not show any bold, italics and so on letters, everything is plain Roman.

Any idea how to overcome this? Or will I have to live with this limitation?

Rolf