[Gambas-user] "shared library" (with inline assembler code) is slow...

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Sun Jun 3 01:47:58 CEST 2012

Excuse me, Emil, I have written a mistake:
well, if I send 1 billion with script in terminal, I receive about: ms 570

with shared library in gambas I confirm about. 655

Difference: ms 100