[Gambas-user] Issue 253 in gambas: GTK++ toolkit only

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Jun 2 23:27:59 CEST 2012

Comment #3 on issue 253 by xakep... at ...626...: GTK++ toolkit only
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=253

No, there is. Altough the project doesn't use the gb.gui and gb.qt4 they
are still required for it to run.

Another thing is that I am conused by the gambas3-gb-form and
gambas3-gb-form-stock packages, if I try to install  gambas3-gb-form then
the gambas3-gb-gui package is gragged along with gambas3-gb-qt4 and
gambas3-gb-gui which installes the qt4 tollkit and the whole thing is 100MB
total. Isn't the gambas3-form-stock package sufficent when using only one
toolkit? If so then the problem is probably  with the packages itself -
probably the package was not "split" properly.

I hope I made myself clear, should you need more information I will provide
it