[Gambas-user] cant start Gambas3 as user

b3tchi beckaja1 at ...626...
Sat Jun 2 21:20:54 CEST 2012

here is the console

b3tchi at ...2858...:~/Documents$ gambas3
gb.qt4: warning: unable to load Qt translation: en_US.UTF-8
Project.IsAdded.5122: #13: Null object
1: FWelcome.Run.33
2: Project.Main.282
b3tchi at ...2858...:~/Documents$