[Gambas-user] Silly behavior on Mageia 2

girard henri girardhenri at ...67...
Sat Jun 2 08:06:21 CEST 2012

Yes... ubuntu is buggy but how easy to compile a program !
I used mandriva till 11 if I remenber, but it becomes to proprietary and
more forum were full of experts with big "mouths". Unfortunatly ubuntu
turns too to much this way but has still good years in
  front. One problem I tried fedora but I am not used any more to look
for programms I need... Pity it seems to be a good 17 version (just to
make vlc working is really incredible !).