[Gambas-user] Silly behavior on Mageia 2

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Fri Jun 1 10:03:46 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm testing my Gambas3 application on the new Mageia 2 release, and
I'm encountering weird things:
1. There's no mp3 playback with gb.sdl.sound component
2. The Exist() cannot find existing files.
I have no such errors on Kubuntu..

I was a big fan of Mandriva, so I wanted to give a try to its fork,
but the result isn't very impressive. Moreover, I never had decent
results with any of big RPM based distributions ( openSuse, Fedora,
Mandriva and now Mageia too). There are nearly always dependency
problems. But in present case I just don't know what's wrong.

Any similar experiences, solutions?

Csaba