[Gambas-user] Why does gridView_Data() trigger gridView_Select() ?

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Sun Jul 29 12:07:56 CEST 2012

I have a combobox which changes the content of a gridview which is then
filled using the Data event. My problem is, if I select a row in the
gridview, and afterwards I change the gridview itself, the Select event is
triggered, but normally that means that nothing is selected, yet I am using
the selected item inside the Select event so it rises error. Could this
Select event be rewritten so to react with real selections only?

Csaba