[Gambas-user] Updated Spanish translation

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Jul 26 06:53:56 CEST 2012

Hi! I'm sending an updated Spanish translation for the IDE and the
documentation website.

For the first one, only 7 strings are left! non of them could be
easily translated. I also updated A LOT of strings that where
"google-translated", where too informal, or ambiguous. I may have
missed some strings tough. I based the work on the Ubuntu Spanish
Translators guidelines to be as precise as possible.

As to the documentation I only translated the missing strings. Only ONE left!

Regards