[Gambas-user] Default icons problem

Wed Jul 25 23:28:24 CEST 2012

Some themes that are listed in Stock.Themes, doesn't seem to have necessary
icons, like "hicolor" theme.
It doesn't have (at least in 16x16) "cancel", "close", "add" and "play"
icons.

And when I look from Settings manager --> appearance settings, there
"hicolor" is *not* listed.
But "LowContrast" is listed, and it has different path structure.

Gnome, oxygen and Tango themes (all working) seems to have structure like
this to icons I test:
NameOfTheme --> SIZExSIZE --> actions

But LowContrast have this kind of folder structure to same icons:
NameOfTheme --> SIZExSIZE --> stock

So, I think Stock.Themes contains themes that do not have icons (?).
And some alternative path structures are not checked..?

Also some themes doesn't have icons in all necessary sizes, perhaps this
should print warning?

Jussi