[Gambas-user] Install problems

Wed Jul 25 22:31:58 CEST 2012

> Gmail, IMHO, is actually a mess managing threads and messages.

I have noticed that it really split opinions. Either you love it or hate it.

> Why not use Thunderbird or alike? I understand we may use web based mail
> when not at home or not in our own PC, but... Kevin has answered exactly
> what I think about it.

I have never find any use for Thunderbird etc. I have everything I need in
webmail with access from everywhere.
I see Thunderbird as just another program to eat memory and CPU cycles, and
introducing unnecessary surface for crackers.

Jussi