[Gambas-user] Reading pen pressure from wacom tablets

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jul 25 21:04:37 CEST 2012

Le 25/07/2012 08:15, Ricardo Díaz Martín a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if there is some way to read the pen pressure from wacom like
> tablets in gambas. I have read some documentations for java and looks like
> wacon tablets works like a normal mouse with some extra properties you can
> get: pressure, rubber mode, etc...
>
> I know there is qt4 support for this but I have not experience with qt4. I
> can do it in java but of course I prefer gambas3 :-p
>
> Regards,
> Ricardo Díaz

It should be possible do add support for such events. Apparently, it is
far more complex in gtk+ than in qt4, and I don't understand why. So it
will need a little time!

Benoît Minisini