[Gambas-user] Gambas3 daily builds PPA

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Tue Jul 24 07:19:19 CEST 2012

Hi! I would like to let everybody know that I have setup an Ubuntu PPA
for daily builds of Gambas 3. If the svn trunk repo has any new
revision within the last 24hs, a new version is built and pushed to
the PPA.

It can be found here [0] and used by executing:

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sebikul/gambas-daily

This should help catch those nasty build errors. I'm currently fixing
some dependency issues with quantal, but other versions are live
(natty currently building). Once everything is set up I will update
the version to 3.2.90 and apply for access to the armel and armhf
builders.

I used the work of Kendek on his "Gambas Pre-Release Versions" [1] but
adapted it to be automatic. Thanks for that!

I hope you find this useful !!

Thanks!

[0] https://launchpad.net/~sebikul/+archive/gambas-daily

[1] https://launchpad.net/~nemh/+archive/gambas-pre-releases