[Gambas-user] Issue 282 in gambas: xmlreader.node.value charset problems

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Jul 23 23:47:00 CEST 2012

Comment #7 on issue 282 by adrien.p... at ...626...: xmlreader.node.value
charset problems
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=282

No, even if I use FromString() everything works on my system.
I remember I solved a similar issue with the FromString() method a few days
ago.
Are you using the lastest revision from svn ? If not, please download the
3.2.1 version, or the lastest svn version, and tell me if the bug is still
there.