[Gambas-user] ColumnView Columns.Width = 0 not hide column

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jul 21 02:23:52 CEST 2012

Le 20/07/2012 16:23, Wellington de Souza Pinto a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> The columnView not hide column if value of width equal zero
> ex: myColumnView.Columns[0].W = 0
>
> I'm using gambas3 svn (update 20-jul-2012)

Do you use QT or GTK+? Anyway I don't think I can do anything, as
ColumnView is a native control. But if you use a GridView instead (it
does not works exactly the same way, but it does the same thing, and
more), you will be able to hide columns.

Benoît Minisini