[Gambas-user] Install problems

rocko sunblaster5 at ...626...
Thu Jul 19 19:16:27 CEST 2012

It was 'automake' that was giving me problems as it wasn't installed.
./reconf-all and ./configure-C compile now, however make is giving
errors:

Here they are:
gbx3-gbx_api.o:(.data+0x350): undefined reference to
`EXTERN_get_function_info'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[4]: *** [gbx3] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/rocko/Gambas/trunk/main/gbx'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/rocko/Gambas/trunk/main'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rocko/Gambas/trunk/main'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rocko/Gambas/trunk'
make: *** [all] Error 2