[Gambas-user] Install problems

rocko sunblaster5 at ...626...
Wed Jul 18 20:37:28 CEST 2012

Ok I did what you suggested and downloaded from the SVN.
But I still get the same errors, "No such file or directory"
Here is my terminal output:

rocko at darknet:~/Gambas/trunk$ ./reconf-all
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in `.'.
libtoolize: copying file `./ltmain.sh'
libtoolize: You should add the contents of the following files to
`aclocal.m4':
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/lt~obsolete.m4'
libtoolize: Remember to add `LT_INIT' to configure.ac.
libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.ac
and
libtoolize: rerunning libtoolize, to keep the correct libtool macros
in-tree.
libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.
./reconf-all: 8: autoreconf: not found
rocko at darknet:~/Gambas/trunk$ ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory