[Gambas-user] Install problems

rocko sunblaster5 at ...626...
Wed Jul 18 18:35:36 CEST 2012

No I don't have a trunk directory.
Here is a list of files/directories I have I have:

acinclude.m4  gb.compress.bzlib2  gb.libxml     install-sh
aclocal.m4    gb.compress.zlib    gb.media      ltmain.sh
app           gb.crypt            gb.ncurses    main
AUTHORS       gb.db.mysql         gb.net        Makefile.am
ChangeLog     gb.db.odbc          gb.net.curl   Makefile.in
comp          gb.db.postgresql    gb.net.smtp   missing
component.am  gb.db.sqlite2       gb.opengl     NEWS
config.guess  gb.db.sqlite3       gb.pcre       README
config.h.in   gb.dbus             gb.pdf        README.svn-commit
config.sub    gb.desktop          gb.qt4        reconf
configure.ac  gb.gsl              gb.sdl        reconf-all
COPYING       gb.gtk              gb.sdl.sound  TEMPLATE
depcomp       gb.image.imlib      gb.v4l        TODO
examples      gb.image.io         gb.xml
gb.cairo      gb.jit              INSTALL