[Gambas-user] Application not working after upgrading to 3.2

J Sundar sundarjeyachandran at ...626...
Wed Jul 18 13:44:38 CEST 2012

Benoît  Minisini,

For some reason my reply (from my mail id) did not delivered to mailing and
I got your reply through google search. Just run (F5) and click on any
button/widget to see the problem. Download the source code from
http://www.mediafire.com/?3j28fs6g6lb05xi
.
.
.
.
.
I don't think it's the runtime, but the GUI component.

Anyway, can you isolate the problem in a little projet, or send me your
entire project and explain me how to reproduce the problem so that I can
fix it?

--
Benoît Minisini